Your card’s barcode is your account number. Your pin is the last four digits until you change it. You can review your account and your checkouts online.
- There is a checkout limit of 3 movies per households for all cardholders.
- New cardholders are limited to 6 items at a time for the first 30 days.
- Books, Movies, and Music check out for 2 weeks, Magazines for 1 week.
- Our Library’s Items can be renewed 1 time online, via e-mail, by telephone, or in person.
Fines and Fees
- Replacement Library Cards cost $3.00.
- Fines are .10 per day, interlibrary loan fines are .25 cents per day.
- Library services are suspended if fines exceed $5.00.
- Fines can be mailed, paid in person, or may be paid online using your barcode.
- You may order Books, Movies, and Music from other Illinois libraries using your online library account to place a hold on any available item.
- You may mail, telephone, email, or appear in person to request an interlibrary loan.
- Interlibrary Loan materials not picked up within 6 days are returned to that library. Renewals are determined by the library owning the material.