Computers, Copies, & Services
PUBLIC INTERNET COMPUTERS
- The Library offers several public internet computers available on a walk-in basis for a one hour period after signing in.
- You may also reserve a computer in person or by telephone.
- The computers have Microsoft Office which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
- Printing from these computers is available, .15 per page for black and white prints, and $1.00 per page for color prints on standard or legal size paper. Prints on ledger size paper are an additional .50 per page.
- Click here to read a copy of the Computer Policy.
- You can use the Library’s free WiFi service with your WiFi enabled device.
- Passwords are available at the front counter. Your device may automatically detect our public network.
- Printing from WiFi-enabled devices is not currently available.
- The library offers simple hands on beginner computer skills as time permits. This may include setting up an e-mail account, using a browser, printing and saving.
- The library occasionally offers small computer classes for adults. Check programs.
- Photocopies cost .15 per page for black and white copies, and $1.00 per page for color prints on standard or legal size paper.
- Ledger size copies 11” x 17” cost .50 per page for black and white copies, and $1.50 per page for color copies.
- A Fax costs $1.00 per page to send.
- A Fax costs .50 per page to receive at the library.
TEST PROCTORING SERVICE
- The Library offers test proctoring services to its district residents.
- Exams must be scheduled 10 days in advance by the testing agency.
- The library may decline a proctoring request if the requirements exceed our capability. The Library will not download or install software.
- The student is responsible for compliance with all testing agency requirements.
MAKER SPACE MACHINES
- The library offers appointments for small scale in-house use of some maker space machines and equipment based on staff and supply availability. Call in advance for appointment.
- Lamination machine: Lamination sheets cost $1.00 per page.
- Hand powered die cut machines: You must supply the paper.
- Button making machines: $1.00 per button.